Hi Henrik,

> That code makes me believe that I will be able to accomplish a
> progressbar without having to change my current PL web server code at
> all.

If it is only a progress bar what you are after, note that something
similar is already existent in the standard PicoLisp release.

It (ab)uses the Drag/Drop button for that. When you drag a document onto
that button, the button's label changes to a percent display which
counts up till 100% while transferring the file.

You might consider using that directly, or modifying it to pop up a
progress dialog instead of the simple percent text.