Hi Jorge,

> The following patch makes it work on Mac:
>
>  (default
> -   *GluLib "libGLU.so"
> -   *GlutLib "libglut.so" )
> +   *GluLib (if (= *OS "Darwin")
> +              "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/OpenGL"
> +              "libGLU.so" )
> +   *GlutLib (if (= *OS "Darwin")
> +               "/System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/GLUT"
> +               "libglut.so" ) )

Great, thanks!

However, instead of hard-coding a system dependency, I would suggest we
stay with the current version of "lib/openGl.l"

>   (default
>      *GluLib "libGLU.so"
>      *GlutLib "libglut.so" )

and pass such "special" pathes in the application before calling the
library:

   (setq
      *GluLib  "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/OpenGL"
      *GlutLib "/System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/GLUT" )

   (load "@lib/openGl.l")

In that way, the 'default' in the library won't override it.