Hi Jorge,

> +   ...
> +              "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/OpenGL"
> +   ...
> +               "/System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/GLUT"
> +   ...
>
> Shouldn't it just provide sane defaults for the platform in question?
> There is no libGLU.so on OS X...

Hmm, I'm not sure I understand that. Are the above not libraries?

> >   (setq
> >      *GluLib  "/System/Library/Frameworks/OpenGL.framework/OpenGL"
> >      *GlutLib "/System/Library/Frameworks/GLUT.framework/GLUT" )
> >
> >   (load "@lib/openGl.l")
> >
> > In that way, the 'default' in the library won't override it.
>
> But that seems contrary to the DRY motto. All applications will need
> to do that in order to run on OS X.

Well, it could be encapsulated in a commont source file or even
command line argument.

I just feel uneasy to hard-code special library locations. Shouldn't
that be provided by the system environment, like load-library paths?

That's why I removed "/usr/lib/" from the two variables.