Hi List,

I just posted a reference article on the wiki
(http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?emacsstyleled) that explains how to
activate and use the new Emacs-style command-line editor developed by me
(with some help from Alex).

You can try it out with the new testing version 3.1.0.15 available on
the download page. Feedback is welcome. The goal is that Emacs users
feel right at home at the PicoLisp command-line - that its possible to
switch between the REPL and Emacs almost without being aware of changing
the application (like switching between Emacs and Conkeror).

There is still some functionality to add, but it works already quite
good, I use it all the time now. I would be highly appreciated if Emacs
users could test it and report bugs.

--
cheers,
Thorsten