Hi Luis,

I've built a proof of concept PicoLisp apk and ran it on a Droid X and my
kindle fire. I wrote about it here:
http://www.mail-archive.com/picolisp@software-lab.de/msg03114.html

I was able to build the entire apk using terminal ide on my android (no
android SDK).

I'm happy to answer any questions about it. I didn't take it any farther
than this.  I don't know if it would pass Play Store policy or not.

Joe