I ended up adding everything I know of at the bottom of
http://picolisp.com/5000/!wiki?Documentation

I suppose the rosetta examples and the code repositories aren't
strictly documentation but it felt like a better idea to put it on the
documentation page than making a completely new page. It's good to
have everything in one place.