Hi Rick, I don't know about Alex and the standard GUI but if you implement
something for Macropis I'll be happy to integrate it.

Here is how you could check for a mobile agent:

(de mobileAgent? ()
   (let HttpAgent (pack *Agent)
      (for Agent '("Android" "iPhone" "iPad" "BlackBerry" "Kindle")
       (T (sub? Agent HttpAgent) Agent) ) ) )

Project page: https://bitbucket.org/hsarvell/macropis