Hi all,
this is my first post here.
I am not a Lisp expert , I have a strong Java background & I discovered
Lisp one year ago with Clojure...
I am working on a connected watch project running on a very tiny  hardware
(MCU running a Cortex ARM 3 from ST microelectronics). I'd like to know if
you have experience running PicoLisp in such environment ?
It seems that my post is not far from the hot topic on this list today...
The OS would be NuttX (RTOS).

Any feedback welcome....
Kind regards
I have seen that PicoLisp may be too heavyweight in the standard
distribution , the tiny version would be better suited for my needs but I
am really excited by the idea to embed a database into the language.

I am really excited by the tiny LISP machine idea , buying such device is a
very exciting idea...

J.MOLIERE - Mentor/J