Thanks Alex for your answer.
Is it possible/adviseable to slim down the PicoLisp to drop all unused
libraries (XML/JSON) to have a miniPicoLisp superset ?
The system running NuttX is a 120Mhz MCU with 128Ko RAM + 1 Mo Flash
PicoLisp reduced in size on disk (with database options) + one AMQP broker
could be the  only components on my system and may fit the small size. Do
you have an idea of the typical memory footprint?
Thanks for your expert advices
Kind regards
Jerome