New install. Put picoLisp in ~/opt/picoLisp/ Then I created an alias for
the pil:

alias pil='~/opt/picoLisp/pil +'

This works fine from shell; starts up REPL. However emacs can't start the
REPL (run-picolisp):

Searching for program: no such file or directory, pil

What can I do to make emacs see ~/opt/picoLisp/pil  ?

LB