On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 9:49 PM,  <andr...@itship.ch> wrote:
> Please host the stylesheets on
> picolisp.com instead of using tracking CDN.?

I only see fonts (or infos about fonts + fonts) being retrieved from
fonts.googleapis.com, no CSS,
Although I may agree with this tracking defect, I guess retrieving
them from a CDN speeds up the page load for browsers that already have
retrieved the fonts for another website.
I'm no expert, maybe someone here can clear things up?

> Elsewhere-link at the bottom of main page
> -> why not generate here a link at random from a predefined list?
> -> like a list of links of repos/pages of picolisp-projects ? and the
> picolisp wikipedia article?

Nice idea ! I don't quite like this link pointing abruptly to
google.com too, especially for no real interesting reason.

All this said, this is great great work. Many thanks !!!

chri

--

http://profgra.org/lycee/ (site pro)
http://delicious.com/profgraorg (liens, favoris)