Dear Erik,
Firstly the site looks really nice now, great look, I love it.
However I found that while using the search dialog the result is not always
that useful.
For example you have the function maxi in the sample code.
When I search for that function in search, the result doesn't give me anything
useful, like the definition or file it is defined in, etc...
One has to find the picolisp ref page and the search in there.
Is there a way to incorporate that so the the search dialog in the wiki could
return the result.
Thanks,
Vid

Sent from Outlook Mobile

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:44 AM -0700, "Erik Gustafson"
<erik.d.gustaf...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi List,

I'm very excited to announce that the redesigned PicoLisp
wiki is now running on the server! Have a look:

   http://picolisp.com
In my (slightly biased) opinion, PicoLisp has one of the
coolest programming language websites out there now. It's
sleek and modern and should be very accessible from any
device. Changes to the code base were minimal (mostly
CSS), so it still works great with text-based browsers
as well.

But don't let the new paint job fool you. The wiki has
much more to offer! I spent a lot of time going through
the mail archives, finding the most helpful threads and
turning them into new articles. I've tried to organize
the documentation to be most helpful to newcomers, to
set them on a clear path from beginner to lisp wizard.

I'd love any feedback. How's the design feel? The copy?
I tried my best to incorporate all the feedback I got
from the initial homepage mockup I posted a few months
ago.

Note that there are still some rough spots in some of
the articles/pages. I plan to fill that out in the
coming weeks and continue to refine the content,
hopefully with your help! As such, please hold off on
posting to Reddit, HN, etc. for a bit. And if there is
anything that seems to be missing, or you'd like to find
a spot for something you've been working, let me know.

So thanks to all of you for the great discussion over
the years! It's been a lot fun and I've learned a ton.
Finally, many thanks to Alex, not only for helping me
better understand the wiki and put it back together,
but for PicoLisp in general.

Cheers y'all,
Erik