Hi Erik

Great work! Awesome!
Thank you and Abu and all other contributors!

+ I love the new logo
+ I really like the style of writting and the humour.
+ great interfacting article, and really great (important!) that it is
mentioned on main page
+ really good Documentation article, with the ordered sections and pointers to
important topics. really shows the feature-richness of picolisp, I find.
+ same with Categories article and the dbmaintenance

? maybe rename "Using SSL" to "Using @bin/SSL" on the main page ? (so readers
don't mix it with the more general SSL/TLS) <- great article, too

! search result needs a background color (and maybe a border, too), else it
gets too much intermixed with the main template (grey font on white), the
search results should be easily spotted
   -> maybe just give a background-color to #searchGrp id ? (the div) ?

? maybe mention Regenaxers cluster project and second place in c't contest
(german computer magazine:
https://shop.heise.de/katalog/entscheidende-massnahme  ) in 2006 in database
section on main page?

! favicon is still old, maybe replace this with the new logo, too ?
  -> favicons are cached by most browsers (once visited), and sometimes they
rarely check for changed favicons,
       putting a <link> into <head> on the page can help with that, e.g. <link
rel="shortcut icon" href="/favicon.ico?v=2"> (the query parameter can be
meaningless, just to trigger the browser to clean favicon cache)

!  I don't like Google keeping track of every visit I do on picolisp.com.
Please host the stylesheets on picolisp.com instead of using tracking CDN.

? Elsewhere-link at the bottom of main page -> why not generate here a link at
random from a predefined list?
  -> like a list of links of repos/pages of picolisp-projects ? and the
picolisp wikipedia article?

Question:
What kind of licence is on the logo picture? Could I use it in the future, like
put it in a product logo to indicate the product is made with picolisp ?

Thanks again, the new page is really nice.
- beneroth