Hi List,

I'm very excited to announce that the redesigned PicoLisp
wiki is now running on the server! Have a look:

In my (slightly biased) opinion, PicoLisp has one of the
coolest programming language websites out there now. It's
sleek and modern and should be very accessible from any
device. Changes to the code base were minimal (mostly
CSS), so it still works great with text-based browsers
as well.

But don't let the new paint job fool you. The wiki has
much more to offer! I spent a lot of time going through
the mail archives, finding the most helpful threads and
turning them into new articles. I've tried to organize
the documentation to be most helpful to newcomers, to
set them on a clear path from beginner to lisp wizard.

I'd love any feedback. How's the design feel? The copy?
I tried my best to incorporate all the feedback I got
from the initial homepage mockup I posted a few months

Note that there are still some rough spots in some of
the articles/pages. I plan to fill that out in the
coming weeks and continue to refine the content,
hopefully with your help! As such, please hold off on
posting to Reddit, HN, etc. for a bit. And if there is
anything that seems to be missing, or you'd like to find
a spot for something you've been working, let me know.

So thanks to all of you for the great discussion over
the years! It's been a lot fun and I've learned a ton.
Finally, many thanks to Alex, not only for helping me
better understand the wiki and put it back together,
but for PicoLisp in general.

Cheers y'all,