At first, I only wish to create something quick, so I am ready for the game
jam. I can add platforms or polish later. I think what you are suggesting
is embedding miniPicoLisp as a scripting language, if I understand you and
PicoLisp correclty.

I am really looking to use miniPicoLisp as the game framework, only leaning
on SDL2.0 or CSFML as the engine underneath to deal with keyboard i/o,
event handling, sound, graphics and networking. I guess maybe it's the same
thing?

Rob