Hi Rob,

> HTML5, JS and family come into the picture when you want to distribute or
> share your game. Distribution is king, and sadly it is asking too much to
> have a basic user/player to install PicoLisp so they can play your game,

Yes, that's the problem. As long as you go for a native Linux solution,
using C libraries and GUI, you run into trouble with distribution. There
are so many different Linuxes around that it becomes a full-time job to
provide turn-key packages for all of them. I addition, PicoLisp may run
also natively on Windows now that Microsoft jumped onto the train.

An online implementation doesn't have these problems, but has other
limitations.

As I said, it all depends on the type of game, and on which is based.
Some JavaScript framework is probably the easiest, it would communicate
with a PicoLisp server in a similar way as @lib/canvas.l and
@lib/canvas.js, using XMLHttpRequest().