Hello Joh-Top,

Thanks for your answer. May be Alexander will be able to give us some tips.

Regarding my second question, I wonder if we can build Lisp statements (not Pilog ones) and commit them to the database to translate:

Person 'Vincent'

Person 'Mia'

since '2015'

In other words, can we add a-kind-of 'property' to a relation?

Two my knowledge so far, I know that we can define an 'object' Person with a 'rel' name and an other rel +Link for 'LOVES' but can we add the property 'since 2015' to that rel 'LOVES'?

If so we have a property graph database!!