Hi Alex,

What is the best way to reload 'viprc' while vip is running?

With a simple

    (load "~/.pil/viprc")

the changes do not take effect.

Instead, I've been reloading '@lib/vip.l' (which then loads 'viprc'). This
works, but it seems there is a weird bug... any time the ':e' command is
used
after 'vip.l' has been reloaded, vip segfaults and barfs a few hundred
lines of
left parens '(' to the console. I just checked it with an unmodified
version of
the latest release, with no viprc. Same thing.

Thoughts?