I've been working on a native bzr implementation for anyvc and got
several problems that I present here in the form of questions:

1) The add command is called anytime with recursive=True?

2) After doing add i get: http://pastebin.com/m1e29ab5e

3) is there any interface for showing errors? I couldn't find it.

4) doing diff: http://pastebin.com/m6de404e4

5) when are move, rename, status, sync, pull and push called? I don't
seem to find them called anywhere.

6) remove method has "execute" param, what is it used for?

Thanks!