On 30 Okt., 12:48, Javier <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I've been working on a native bzr implementation for anyvc and got
> several problems that I present here in the form of questions:
>
> 1) The add command is called anytime with recursive=True?
yeah, some vcs's support non-recursive add.
We want it recursive in any case
should we make it recursive by default?

> 2) After doing add i get:http://pastebin.com/m1e29ab5e
can't reproduce yet

> 3) is there any interface for showing errors? I couldn't find it.
Currently there isn't, i'd like to use exceptions in anyvc and catch
them later

> 4) doing diff:http://pastebin.com/m6de404e4
can't reproduce yet

> 5) when are move, rename, status, sync, pull and push called? I don't
> seem to find them called anywhere.

there isn't yet an ui for move/rename

history transfer (sync/pull/push) needs more thought and a really
functional basic api

sync is a foreign concept to anything but monotone - it has to go

the dvcsbase stuff probably has to go on favor of a real history
transfer

> 6) remove method has "execute" param, what is it used for?
again monotone inspired - its basically telling to physically remove
the file, too
for hg it would be the opposite of using --after
no idea how it is called for bzr

basically remove works like this::
  mark_for_remove()
  if execute:
     remove_files()

it really needs a better name, i can't come up with any yet