Hi,

Whats the difference between move and rename ?

push/pull is supposed to be part of the history interface, i will
remove it from the workdir stuff soon

i think we need a "update to latest revision" function
thats pull history + update workdir on dvcs's and just update on
centralized vcs's

All common dbcs should work semilar
as pull/push is an easy abstraction of local repo/branch file path +
remote repo/branch path + revision identifier

i didnt yet get around specifying a history interface (its necessary
for sane update/pull/push/checkout support)
i'll take most ideas from http://vci.everythingsolved.com/ and try to
get something pythonic by saturday

monotone is a hard exception we should *NOT* initially support as pull/
push/sync is based on uni/bidirctional sync of n branches between 2
repos.

btw, the options-refactor branch is going to be merged to main and
there was much change in anyvc to make the upcoming history interface
more easy to keep nice and separate.

Ronny