Hi,

I've a couple of more questions, well, actually just one :)

I need to implement this functions('move', 'pull', 'push', 'rename'
and 'status').

They don't have a gui yet, so i probably need to put my hands on that
too.

I need to have them (and some other functions more) in order to keep
track with my roadmap.

I will add those functions and necessary GUI to bzr and pida in order
to make them work and then send patches the pida devs, is that ok?

Javier