New Message on Pituitary Chat

From: liltrubin
Message 3 in Discussion

I have no idea if this will be of any help but I too have odd smells every now
and again. Then at other times I cannot smell a thing unless it is strong. The
other day the phantom smell was so strong my eyes were watering and I had to
pull over because I could not see though the tears. Of course nobody else could
smell this. Then it happened again and one more time this week!!!! Where I seem
to differ with you, is that I had my surgery this past September??? Go figure!

HUGS,
Tina

On Tue, Feb 19, 2008 at 3:31 AM, CUSHIE2X <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

New Message on Pituitary Chat

Burning Odor and Other Foul Odors

Reply to Sender   Recommend

Message 1 in Discussion

From: CUSHIE2X

I have Cushings caused by 2 pituitary tumors (both are micro). I have had
Cushings before and had transphenoidal surgery in 2001. Tumors grew back within
less than 6 months. With the previous bout as well as now, I sometimes smell
things burning. Of course, I have to check the entire house just to make sure -
even though everyone around me tells me that they don't smell anything! Other
times, I smell natural gas, sewage, and other strange things. Again nothing is
there. My sense of smell is also heightened (like some pregnant women) and I
can taste everything I smell. I sometimes joke with my husband that I am part
bloodhound. Anyway, does anyone else have this problem? What is the cause?
Solutions? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

View other groups in this category.

To stop getting this e-mail, or change how often it arrives, go to your E-mail
Settings.

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.

Remove my e-mail address from Pituitary Chat.

http://groups.msn.com/PituitaryChat/_emailsettings.msnw

Need help? If you've forgotten your password, please go to Passport Member
Services.
http://groups.msn.com/_passportredir.msnw?ppmprop=help

For other questions or feedback, go to our Contact Us page.
http://groups.msn.com/contact

If you do not want to receive future e-mail from this MSN group, or if you
received this message by mistake, please click the "Remove" link below. On the
pre-addressed e-mail message that opens, simply click "Send". Your e-mail
address will be deleted from this group's mailing list.
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]