On Sat, 04 Jul 2015 17:26:14 +0200, Andreas Tille wrote:

> I was able to commit[1] a fix for this bug.  I'd like to wait for a
> confirmation of a Perl Group member whether this is OK for a team upload
> or whether this is to less Perl-ish and rather Debian-Med-ish.  I'm
> fine with moving the package to Debian Med or uploading on behalf of the
> perl team - whatever you prefer.

If this is the preferred way to handle the issue in Debian Med I see
no reason not to do it this way.
And according to Uploaders, this package is quite Debian-Med-ish
anyway :)

From my POV, feel free to go ahead with a team upload.


 .''`.  Homepage: http://info.comodo.priv.at/ - OpenPGP key 0xBB3A68018649AA06
 : :' : Debian GNU/Linux user, admin, and developer -  https://www.debian.org/
 `. `'  Member of VIBE!AT & SPI, fellow of the Free Software Foundation Europe
   `-   NP: Muddy Waters: Hoochie Coochie Man

Attachment: signature.asc
Description: Digital Signature

Pkg-grass-devel mailing list

Reply via email to