On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:00 PM, Ana Guerrero <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi, > > As you might now, KDE 4.5 is being released in 3 days and the Debian > freeze seems not to be close. Last release mail said end of August, > but I would not be surprised if it takes 2-3 weeks more at least. > That would mean we would be about the time 4.5.1 is likely to be out. > > So my question is: who is willing to work towards uploading 4.5.0 to > experimental (or unstable) and then 4.5.1 to unstable? > This needs some general planning of what needs to be done and tell the > release team about our plans. I am willing to help with this part > and make uploads if needed, but I do not have too much time for the > updating part.
I have already started working and I have most things done in libs, pimlibs and all of kdebase. However, my time is limited too. I will be away from home this week and when I come back I need to do some paid work too, so I don't expect to be as productive as I was this weekend. I'll try to help as much as I can, though. Regarding the release team, somebody should go ahead and ask them asap. I'd also like to see kde 4.5.x in squeeze and I am not much willing to go back to 4.4.5 to fix potential RC bugs. Regards, George -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
