Hi everyone! Here's our current status wrt KDE 4.8.4. According to [0]: = Packages that need upload
- We are still needing to prepare + upload kdegraphics-thumbnailers, parley and kwordquiz. I will try to tackle these tomorrow, but help is welcomed. - Santa is working on kdesdk. - kde4libs is at 4.8.3, I think mostly due to bugs that Santa and Modestas found in it. - kalgebra is waiting for analitza (see below). = Packages waiting in NEW - Targeted to unstable: kmag, kmouth, jovie, kmousetool, kaccessible (splitten from kdeaccessibility); kiten (bumped libkiten ABI version to 1 due to changed API/ABI); ark, kgpg, kremotecontrol, kwallet and superkaramba (splitten from kdeutils). - Targeted to experimental: analitza, cantor, marble (soname bump). Once analitza and cantor get accepted we can upload them + kalgebra to unstable. According to what I read on -devel today [1], we may consider approaching the release team on this, if no one else has already done so, of course. = Needs a new upload okular is marked as such, although I coul not find the reason nor I know if this can be done right now or needs to wait something else (a transition maybe?) = "I can't find them" Somehow I can't find kcharselect and kcalc in the archive, although they were uploaded by Sune on Sunday/Monday. Any comments/appreciations will be kindly received. Kinds regards, Lisandro. [0] <see whiteboard link in the channel> [1] <http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel/2012/06/msg00621.html> -- Quizá, para muchos, ahora que lo pienso, Wikipedia tiene ciertamente un defecto imperdonable. No adorna. Ariel Torres, "Probablemente, la Wikipedia esté bien" La Nación Tecnología, Sábado 25 de agosto de 2007 http://www.lanacion.com.ar/tecnologia/nota.asp?nota_id=937889 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer http://perezmeyer.com.ar/ http://perezmeyer.blogspot.com/
signature.asc
Description: This is a digitally signed message part.
-- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
