On Wednesday 20 June 2012 04:49:39 Lisandro Damián Nicanor Pérez Meyer wrote: > Hi everyone! Here's our current status wrt KDE 4.8.4. According to [0]:
Thanks for the status (and your (plural) hard work over the last days) > - We are still needing to prepare + upload kdegraphics-thumbnailers, parley > and kwordquiz. I will try to tackle these tomorrow, but help is welcomed. I just took care of parley and kwordquiz > According to what I read on -devel today [1], we may consider approaching > the release team on this, if no one else has already done so, of course. We have had a transition ticket open for ages. > = Needs a new upload > > okular is marked as such, although I coul not find the reason nor I know if > this can be done right now or needs to wait something else (a transition > maybe?) okular fails to build on some architectures. needs some arch specific symbol files adjustments for freebsd-archs. It can be done now. > = "I can't find them" > > Somehow I can't find kcharselect and kcalc in the archive, although they > were uploaded by Sune on Sunday/Monday. I found them. I missed a epoch. and I've added it and reuploaded. Thanks for noticing. /Sune -- Genius, I cannot link a clock, how does it work? First you must ping the line for installing the pointer of a cable over a periferic on the modem. -- http://lists.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/pkg-kde-talk
