ngraham added a comment.

  In D12252#247757 <https://phabricator.kde.org/D12252#247757>, @zzag wrote:

  > These defaults are really big, especially height. What about folks with
1366x768 screen resolution?
http://gs.statcounter.com/screen-resolution-stats/desktop/worldwide

  The issue is that the KCMs themselves mostly look good at a minimum size of
1024x768. There's unfortunately such variation in their designs that some look
fine at much smaller size, and a very small number require something even
better, but for the most part, I think we should choose a sensible default. For
people with 1336x768 screens, it's not like allowing the window to be smaller
is going to be very useful to them anyway. That screen resolution is
sufficiently small and low resolution that in my experience, people using it
just maximize everything anyway.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  enlarge-default-size (branched from master)

REVISION DETAIL
  https://phabricator.kde.org/D12252

To: sharvey, ngraham, mart
Cc: zzag, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai, ali-mohamed,
jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart