ngraham added a comment.

  Perhaps we could indeed make use of `QSize::boundedTo()`  to make sure that
no dimension of the minimum size is ever bigger than a dimension of the current
screen size. That would help folks like Christoph with his 768x1024 vertical
screen.

  I really think a minimum size of 1024x7somethingssomething represents a big
improvement in usability here. With a smaller minimum size than this (given
enough screen space of course), I always found myself endlessly resizing the
window. With this patch, I now don't. It lends a feeling of polish and
stability to System Settings that's quite unexpected and welcome.

REPOSITORY
  R124 System Settings

BRANCH
  enlarge-default-size (branched from master)

To: sharvey, ngraham, mart
Cc: cfeck, zzag, plasma-devel, ragreen, Pitel, ZrenBot, lesliezhai,
ali-mohamed, jensreuterberg, abetts, sebas, apol, mart