On 2007-03-05 04:10-0700 Jerry wrote:

> It sounds like this might be a question for comp.lang.ada if you guys
> don't get it cracked soon.

That's a good idea for the future.

However, what we need most now is some comprehensive platform testing.  The
current form of experimental CMake support for Ada works fine on all Debian
and Ubuntu platforms where it has been tested.  It does have filename
extension problems on MinGW, but at most those problems will affect Cygwin
and MinGW, and they might be isolated to just MinGW.  To get a comprehensive
picture of the overall problems we face with the GNAT version of Ada, we
need testing not only on Cygwin, but also additional Linux platforms and Mac
OS X.

Jerry, I especially urge you to move forward with your Mac OS X testing
since that is the platform where you developed the Ada interface, and I want
to be sure that our CMake support of that interface is working fine there
for you. If after reading http://sourceforge.net/cvs/?group_id=2915 and
http://www.miscdebris.net/plplot_wiki/ you still have some questions about
or problems with CVS or our CMake build system on Mac OS X, please don't
hesitate to post them to this list.

package (plplot.org); the Yorick front-end to PLplot (yplot.sf.net); the
Loads of Linux Links project (loll.sf.net); and the Linux Brochure Project