I don't know if I can be any help here. I just now browsed the
comp.lang.ada archives and was reminded that sometimes good things
happen if -fstack-check is enabled at the gnatmake compile line.
OTOH, it seems that at some point in time the code generated with
that option on was buggy. So if you have it on, try removing the
option. I'm grasping at straws here.

As for the compiler warnings that are generated by Ada example 19
(and by the bindings), in theory they are innocuous. The reason for
them is that the callback in that program is written in Ada but
called by C, probably several levels down. There are two things that
have to happen: It has to have C calling conventions (lines 46 and 47
take care of that) and the argument list has to match the template
that C is expecting. That is handled by including the size of the
arrays x and y in the argument list, and passing x and y as "open" or
"unconstrained" arrays. The compiler apparently sees the
unconstrained arrays being passed to a potential C caller and warns
that the caller must pass the array bounds because the array is not
carrying them.

Jerry