Andrew Ross wrote:
> In principal I like the idea of being able to see the examples as they
> are exectuted. I wonder whether the whole command line is necessary
> though. Perhaps just echoing the example name would suffice and would
> prevent too much unnecessary clutter in the output? For testing purposes
> this is what is required. For a given test you know what the driver is
> and what the output files will be. I find looking through
> Testing/Temporary/LastTest.log useful and all this extra information
> could make it more difficult to find useful error messages.

Perhaps another --debug option?  What I find hard is when a test is
segfaulting finding the command I need to execute to reproduce it
directly so that I can run it under gdb.   I agree for "normal"
operation the command is not necessary and may be harmful.

--
Orion Poplawski
3380 Mitchell Lane                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]