I paid for a PLEX pass because PLEX was not working with
my folks Samsung model UN65KS9800FZA television.  This
happened yesterday, Plex worked with that television till
yesterday.

Try as I might to find one, there is no support phone number for
PLEX.  How can you charge for a service and not provide telephone
support?  I found out via google how to upgrade the server, didn't
help.  I'm running PLEX on FreeNAS 11 update 2.

I don't understand why I can see the movies, but I can't play any
of them.  Does anyone else have this problem on a Samsung smart
television?  The television is a 2016 model.

I wrote out my problem on the community forum for PLEX, but so far
nobody has replied.  Granted, it has only been a few hours.  I'm
starting to get the impression that people are having widespread
issues with Samsung smart televisions and the plex app.