Hey Denis,

Windows 10 license keys become tied to hardware as soon as it's activated,
so if it hasn't been activated, you should be fine with a Windows 10 ISO,
your COA and VirtualBox. Now, I was under the impression that all prebuilt
PCs came activated, so are you absolutely certain that it isn't activated
and where are you getting that information? That may determine how you
should go about doing this.

Best,
Garrett

On Wed, Aug 9, 2017 at 2:40 PM, Denis Heidtmann <denis.heidtm...@gmail.com>

> wrote:

> I just purchased a new desktop machine.  It has Windows 10 pro, not yet

> > activated.  After installing Ubuntu I would like to be able to run this

> > Windows as a guest in VB.  My searching tells me that this can be a bit

> > tricky.  I am not in any hurry to migrate.  I first want to make sure I
do