I'm very impressed with how easy it was to set up Spotty on my little
Arch X86 Toaster thing, and it's definitely a step in the right
direction as far as the platform goes.

I like that Discover Weekly and other generated playlists show up, I
don't remember that being a thing on Triode's plugin. I think the next
thing I'd like to see queried from the API would be the "Songs" view
which is normally in the "Your Library" tab - you're already
successfully getting Albums and Artists at the current state, so it
should be pretty simple to get that list as well (it was added as a
thing after LibSpotify was depreciated so the old plugin was never going
to get it anyway - it replaces a playlist called "Liked from Radio")

Thanks for your hard work! Squeezebox is better than ever~