alnames wrote:
> Hmm. Well, I used the plugin on Monday successfully, saw there was a
> plugin update in the LMS Server interface and restarted it. Now it won't
> load. I haven't updated LMS since last March. I'll poke around to see
> what I can do. Thanks for your help.

This is strange, here is why:

The plugin needs some OpenSSL shared libraries. These are binary, not
perl source, so there must be one per CPU architecture and per perl
version. These are often not included with default perl or LMS. So, to
avoid forcing user to mess up with that, I've included a few combination
of CPU/perl. I realized that the 5.24 was missing so I added it (5.24.2)
in 0.70.4 but it seems that 5.24.2 is not compatible with perl 5.24.0,
at least this is what I thought in your case and because you said it was
working before, I assumed that you had these libraries included. The
error on my side was that my shared libraries were taking precedence
over the installed one, if any and this is what I try to correct in
0.70.5, I made an error and then corrected that in 0.71.0. I'll check
again

Envoyé de mon iPad en utilisant Tapatalk

AppleTV 4, Airport Express