edwin2006 wrote:
> Hoi do you start playlist. Still couldn't finger it out how to start
> spotify Playlist.

Using Squeeze CTRL I seldom have the need to save playlists in spotify
so haven't tried in SPOTTY yet. I usually generate playlists by choosing
a seed track and allowing DSTM to generate a list and then save that as
a playlist by tapping on "Current Playlist" at the top of the playlist
screen and selecting "Save Playlist". I notice that in SPOTTY albums can
be saved by a long press on the + in a circle to the right of the album
title and selecting "Add album to library".

Regards, David

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids