Laps wrote:
> "I'm sorry, but your processor architecture or operating system most
> likely is not compatible with Spotty. You can still give it a try. But
> don't be surprised if it fails...
>
> Operating system macOS 10.12.6 / unknown"
>
> Just received the above and don't know what to do to reconcile the
> problem.

There was some discussion on this error message back a few pages...
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?107615-Announce-Spotty-v1-1-0&p=891822&viewfull=1#post891822

Regards, David

*Server* pi3 pCP LMS
*Media* ReadyNAS DuoV2
*Lounge/dining areas* SBT > Denon AVR2113  > Bose Acoustimass10 / Krix
Seismix3 18" 300w RMS custom cinema sub (& AR 77XB turntable, Stanton
680MkII / Grado F-1+ > NAD7155 to phono pre-amp > Amp etc)
*Family/kitchen* SBT > Denon AVRX3000 zone 1 > Krix Acoustix F, Centrix
C, Holographix R & Original Seismix 7 15" 400w RMS sub
*Alfresco* as above zone 2 > Krix Tropix
*Others* SB Player/androids > Bose Soundlink Mini
*SBT/SB Player Remotes* Squeeze Ctrl/androids