pippin wrote:
> No, as mentioned in the latest announcement (
> http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?108006-iOS-11-Continue-to-Use-Your-Squeezeboxes-with-iPhone-and-iPad-with-iPeng-9
> ), iPeng Classic doesn't work with iOS 11.
> It's been deprecated four years ago and still uses an iOS 6 UI and code,
> it won't run.
>
> Don't get too attached to iPeng 9's current UI, though, I'll probably
> have to change that quite a bit until iPhone X arrives. The current UI
> doesn't really work well with the iOS 11 SDK and probably not at all
> with iPhone X so the next major iPeng update will also get a redesign.

Thanks for your explanation.
Yes, I see that v11 has caused some loss of ipeng features. I hope your
next ipeng release is more like the earlier ipeng program.
Thank you.

Ikabob

Squeezebox Touch w/LMS V7.9; Benchmark DAC1 USB;Marantz Pre-amp; SAE
Amplifier;ESS Heil Speakers(main listening speakers plus various
additional speakers).
Multiple players: SqueezeBooms,SqueezeRadios; SB3;
Services:Rhapsody;Slacker;RadioTunes;Spotify (+Triode's
Plugin);CalmRadio,Napster,
Ipeng remote controller.