Ikabob wrote:

> Yes, I see that v11 has caused some loss of ipeng features. I hope your
> next ipeng release is more like the earlier ipeng program.

Absolutely not. I don't think there's anything that ever was in iPeng
that iOS 11 prevents, the current release is fully compatible.

It's about the UI going forward, the current release is still built
against the iOS 10 SDK and doesn't support any iOS 11-specific
functionality (like direct In-App-Purchase sales from the App Store, for
example) and it might look a bit weird on iPhone X (I don't know because
nobody outside Apple has seen how iOS 10 Apps look on that device, yet).

---
learn more about iPeng, the iPhone and iPad remote for the Squeezebox
and
Logitech UE Smart Radio as well as iPeng Party, the free Party-App,
at penguinlovesmusic.com
*New: iPeng 9, the Universal App for iPhone, iPad and Apple Watch*