Hi Philippe,
I'm not sure what has happened, but two out of three Raspis running PCP
3.22 (one of the also running LMS) won't show up any longer as Airplay
targets.
The only one that shows up (beside the built-in Airplay from my Denon
AVR) is a Raspi conected via Wifi. There is another one connected via
Wifi that doesn't show up, and the one which is running LMS, too, is
connected via cable to the LAN mand doesn't show up either.
I've tried the usual things:
- deleting and re-creating the raopbridge.xml
- deleting and re-installing the plugin
- restarting all Raspis
- resetting the router
but the result is always the same: Only one Raspberry shows up (in the
plugin config file as well as on any iOS device).
Now I'm not sure where to look for the problem, especially as I can't
find any differences between the setup of the one showing up and the
orhers - any advice?
Thanks
Martin

PCP (always latest version) on RasPi 3 with PhatDac (player & server)
PCP on several RasPis 2 +3
2 Airplay speakers (Sony SA-NS510) integrated via Airplay Bridge Plugin