mherger wrote:

> And with discovery mode disabled only the Spotify app configured using
> the same account as LMS would see the Connect daemon.
>
> Good news: the librespot devs are working on the problem.
> Bad news: I currently fail to compile that new code for your NAS
> platform (armel)...
> --
>
> Michael

Ok, but all my Spotify Apps are using the same login. Not just the one
that "sees" the player.

And if I hear you correctly, if I would put the LMS on one of my old
Raspberry Pis, the problem would most likely be gone, right?

I also would like to thank you for all your great work and superb
support! Really, thanks!