rgdawson wrote:
> I might have read your post too fast.  If you update LMS while SLX is
> running, what will happen is that the server will be stopped in order to
> do the update. SLX will detect it is no longer connected and try to
> reconnect about every 8 seconds.  When the server is back on line, SQL
> will successfully connect.  That will also trigger a refresh of the
> browser.
>
> But re-reading your post you updated a plugin and I'm not sure if the
> message is referring to a plugin update or an LMS update.  But it should
> work the same assuming you have to restart the server to take the
> updated plugin, so the same thing should happen.
>
> What do you mean by "screen all smeary"?
>
> R Greg Dawson

"You can just lick on the label"

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS