Jeff07971 wrote:
> Hi Greg,
>
> I seem to have a problem updating my Squeezelite-X install.
> As you say in the Microsoft Store Squeezelite-X is at v1.3.3 However my
> Squeezelite-X is at v1.2.0 according to "About"
>
> I have tried licking :) "Update" but with no effect
>
> Any ideas before I Un/Re install ?
>
> Thanks
> Jeff

Jeff, Microsoft Store Apps will usually update on their own, but if yous
does not, then open the Microsoft Store app.  In upper right, to the
right of the search bar, there is a "..." button.  That brings up a menu
and there click on "downloads and updates".  There you should see any
apps that have updates available.  If that does not work, I don't know
what to say other than uninstall/re-install from the store.

R Greg Dawson

Squeezelite-X