left channel wrote:
> Yes there's a whole subculture built up around using WASAPI in exclusive
> mode for best sound quality. My other player apps are set to WASAPI
> exclusive, but none were running when I tried that in Squeezelite-X.
> When I launch them they grab that mode immediately, and would complain
> if they found Squeezelite-X already owning it. So yes it's a can of
> worms and maybe you don't want to go there, but I suspect you'll  be
> receiving more questions about this.

Its probably a good idea to ask the question here:-
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?97046-Announce-Squeezelite-a-small-headless-squeezeplay-emulator-for-linux-(alsa-only)&p=723623&viewfull=1#post723623

Its the thread for the player that SL-X uses.

BTW Have you tried the command line version of squeezelite for windows
to see if that works ? That may narrow the problem down

Jeff

*Players:* SliMP3,Squeezebox3 x3,Receiver,SqueezeLiteX,PiCorePlayer
x3,Wandboard
*Server:* LMS Version:  Latest Nightly on Centos 7 VM on ESXi 6.5.0U1 on
Dell T320
*Plugins:*
AutoRescan/BBCiPlayer/PowerSave/PowerSwitchIII/Squeezecloud/Spotty/Player
Groups
*Remotes:* iPeng9/Orangesqueeze/PC/Jivelite/SqueezeLiteX
*Music:* 522GB,1660 albums with 23087 songs by 5204 artists mostly
FLACs

*Want a webapp ?* See
http://forums.slimdevices.com/showthread.php?104305-Webapp-for-LMS