Pommes wrote:
> glad you found out what is the problem here.
> thanks again for your time and help.
> if you should really create the cross compiler, please let me know.
> i just read that it is possible to run the airplay bridge on a
> raspberry, even with the lms running on nas?
> i will try to do some reading, maybe that would be another option for
> me:-)

Please try the helper here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/elhkl27ps3lfzzc/AACr0Z1yvN1cQj5j-_nQy9bMa?dl=0.
Find a way to copy it anywere onto you NAS and, exactly as you did
previously, launch it manually. The version to use is
squeeze2raop-aarch64-static. I cannot guarantee that it will work w/o
problems, but a quick test seems to show that it works

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5