PasTim wrote:
> That didn't work at all I'm afraid.  Here's the start of the log, which
> goes on filling up the log very fast with the same error.  Neither
> flacs, mp3s nor radio streaming work. LMS shows the track position going
> to the end, and the M1 CLiC crashes. The configuration is as I sent a
> few days ago (let me know if you need another copy).

Code:
--------------------
  >   >

  > Starting Squeeze2upnp:
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/cache/InstalledPlugins/Plugins/UPnPBridge/Bin/squeeze2upnp-x86-64
 -Z -I -f /var/log/squeezeboxserver/upnpbridge.log -x
/var/lib/squeezeboxserver/prefs/upnpbridge.xml
  > [13:33:22.834123] handle_http:385 [0x64b700]: http parsing empty
  > [13:33:22.834292] handle_http:385 [0x64b700]: http parsing empty
  > [13:33:22.834391] handle_http:385 [0x64b700]: http parsing empty
  > [13:33:22.834480] handle_http:385 [0x64b700]: http parsing empty
  > [13:33:22.834571] handle_http:385 [0x64b700]: http parsing empty

--------------------

But it's exactly what I was hoping for, I now have a much better where
the issue happens. I've made a special verbose version here
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/l152q06f688xd1d/AAD_i-7GeFL4mFcsxLUx2moba?dl=0
that will let me identify more precisely the issue (it does not fix
anything, though). What seems to happen is that the M1 sends a HTTP GET
request and some spurious characters at the end of it (I suspect some
extra \n and/or \r) and that puts my handler in a loop mode. Could you
pick up the binary version you want from that link or do you want me to
build a package?

Thanks, as always!

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5