PasTim wrote:
> I tested my Marantz M-CR603 with the configuration and resulting log in
> the zip file attached, UPnP/DLNA Bridge v0.3.0.0.5.  I played a 24/192
> flac, 24/96 flac, 16/44 flac, 2 MP3s, live streamed BBC radio aac
> (320bps), and a ‘listen again’  (pre-recorded) BBC radio aac (320bps).
>
> I stopped, started, paused, restarted, skipped forward (and occasionally
> back), skipped to next  (quite quickly sometimes), tried to change the
> volume with LMS (which I have set so that it has no effect), all without
> noticing any issues except two.  Playing the first 24/96 track it got
> caught in a loop.  I stopped and restarted, then it was OK.  It also got
> stuck on the first  16/44 track, after I had paused and restarted
> myself.  Again I restarted and then all was well.  I wonder whether
> changing sample rates has some effect?
>
> Looking at the log there are some things that look a little odd, but may
> mean nothing.  As you may recall I don’t understand most of it.  I get
> this quite a lot:

Code:
--------------------
  >   >
  > stream_sock:424 [0x64b700] header: GET /stream.mp3?player=00:06:78:09:50:ce
HTTP/1.0

--------------------
> >  even when playing flacs, as if LMS is treating the player as a remote
> player for mp3, but then it seems to play as flac (the player doesn’t
> tell me what it is seeing). My hearing has got to the point where I
> may not be able to tell the difference.
>
> I also see this quite a lot.

Code:
--------------------

--------------------

> I don’t know what that is about.
>
> I switched my firewall off briefly, but still got similar errors
> (sometimes socket 11).  This test isn’t in the log.

Thanks, this is super useful as usual.

The GET /stream.mp3 is a the LMS instruction where to get the audio
data. It's always "stream.mp3", I guess this is some legacy, but the
format can be any one

The "cannot bind socket", I should change it, it's not a problem, it's
my new HTTP server that tries to find a free port for every UPnP stream,
starting with the one in the configuration (49152). So it has to try a
few ports before finding a free one.

I'll investigate the log

AppleTV 4, Airport Express, GGMM E5