Owen Smith wrote:
> Whereas I assume you watch the existing iPlayer threads (possibly with
> email notifications) but won't necessarily see new threads, so a problem
> is more likely to get attention if it is posted here. New threads can
> disappear in a mass of other new threads.

I scan nearly every likley thread that starts (titles can be misleading)
- for instacne there is a Tidal thread where someone suggest the BBC
feed problem was the same cause as the Tidal ones.
However on a busy thread I often miss individual posts especially on a
support thread where 2-3 problems are being resolved simultaneously
which can be the situation/reason a user will create a new thread.