What a pleasant surprise to find this.  Excellent work.  I installed the
plugin from the repository (v0.0.7) at the time.  This is already the
best alternate skin I have come across.  I'm the author of
Squeezelite-X, which is a Windows 10 Store app that provides an
integrated squeezelite-win and the default LMS browser interface in a
Windows 10 application.  I definitely see potential here enable this
skin somehow in Squeezelite-X.  I realize the skin is geared towards
mobile devices, but it scales well even on PC screen.  Anyway, I like it
alot, good work.

We all have our own use cases and preferences.  Being PC focused and
streaming focused (e.g. Pandora, Spotty, Podcasts, radio) here are mine.
I'd love to be able to customize the Browse tab.  For example I'd like
the "My Music" menu tree to be collapsible (so I can ignore it) and I'd
like to get to specific apps on the main browse tab without having to
expand apps.

Second, I'd like to see the scroll bar vertical extents match the window
it is scrolling.  And I'd like to see the scroll bar colors such that it
matches the background and is nearly unnoticeable.  Such as this (from
Spotify App):

25898

I believe you are really doing something great here.  I intend to make
this alternate skin available to work in Squeezelite-X as an option in
addition to the default skin.

R Greg Dawson

|Filename: Capture.jpg                                              |
|Download: http://forums.slimdevices.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=25898|

Squeezelite-X